WHAT SHIPPING METHODS ARE AVAILABLE?
Orders typically ship via FedEx.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO GET MY PACKAGE?
We ship from Seattle, WA and orders are typically processed within 1-2 business days, Monday - Friday. Actual shipping times can vary based on your location, but most customers can expect their shipment in 5-7 business days.
DO YOU SHIP INTERNATIONALLY?
Unfortunately we don't currently ship internationally, but please feel free to contact us at email@example.com for more information.
WHAT PAYMENT METHODS ARE ACCEPTED?
We accept all major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discovery, American Express), in addition to Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal, Amazon Pay, and ShopPay for split payments.
Orders and Returns
HOW DO I PLACE AN ORDER?
1. Add your item to Cart on the product page. Make sure to select your size and quantity.
2. When you've finished shopping, review all items in your shopping cart to verify the correct size, color, and quantity. You can access your shopping cart by identifying the 'Golf Cart' icon at the top of any page on RadmorGolf.com.
3. When you are ready to order, select the Check Out button located in your shopping cart.
4. Returning Customers: Log into your account using the same email address and password you used to create the account. If the email address used to set up your account is no longer valid, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to update your account or simply create a new account.
5. New Customers: New customers will have an opt in button to create an account during checkout. For assistance setting up your account contact email@example.com.
6. Enter a billing address. Your billing address must match the address listed with your financial institution.
7. Enter a shipping address. If you shipping address ins the same as the billing address, check the 'My shipping address is the same as my billing address' box.
8. Payment Information. Select your method of payment. If you have a Promotion Code or Gift Card, make sure to check the appropriate box and enter the Promotion Code or Gift Card number. At this time, you can only use ONE method of payment per order, with the exception of a Radmor gift card. You are able to use a Radmor gift card in addition to your method of payment.
Note: We do not accept: Credit Cards issued by a foreign bank or with a foreign address, Money Orders, Checks, Cash on delivery (COD), or any other payment method no listed in our payment options.
9. Select Delivery and Gift Options. Review your order, change shipping options if necessary and add a message to be sent to the recipient once the order ships if it is being sent as a gift.
10. Submit Order. Review all the information you have entered. If everything is correct, select 'Pay Now' to complete the order. DO NOT click 'Pay Now' more than once, or the system will duplicate your order. An order conformation will appear on your screen with your invoice number. We recommend printing a copy of your order confirmation page for your records. We will also immediately email a copy of your order to you.
11. Check Order Status. If at any time you would like to review your order, click the 'My Account' icon in the top right corner of most pages to login to your account. After you login you will find your order and can check status.
DO I NEED AN ACCOUNT TO PLACE AN ORDER?
No. You can check out as a guest.
WHO SHOULD I TO CONTACT IF I HAVE ANY QUERIES?
You can always contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW CAN I CANCEL OR CHANGE MY ORDER?
Please contact us at email@example.com with your request and we will be happy to assist you.
HOW DO I TRACK MY ORDER?
You should receive a shipping notification from RADMOR with your tracking information. Please reference this email and the tracking information provided to follow the progress of your shipment.
A swing and a miss? Not to worry, let's take a mulligan! For US orders, we offer refunds on returns made within 14 days from the date your order was delivered.We can only accept items that have not been worn, altered, washed or otherwise damaged, and returns must include all original packaging and tags. Any shipping or handling charges are nonrefundable. Gift Cards are nonrefundable. Sale items and Outlet items are not returnable.
To initiate a return please follow this link https://radmor.returnscenter.com/ to begin processing your return/exchange. Once you've been issued an RMA#, you can pack your returned item(s), along with a copy of your order confirmation, and a note with your RMA number securely in the box.Please send your item(s) to: Radmor c/o Returns Department, 607 1st AvenueSeattle, WA 98104
You will receive an email as soon as we receive your items, and when a refund is issued. Returns are typically processed in 7-10 days; all eligible refunds are typically credited in your next billing cycle. We are unable to accept returns COD.Please Note: some items are ineligible for return including (but not limited to): worn clothing, demo balls, clubs, equipment, grooming products, and final sale or clearance items. We do not accept merchandise purchased form other retailers. We reserve the right to deny a refund for any returned merchandise that does not meet our return policy requirements.
EXCHANGES / DAMAGED ITEMS / ORDER INQUIRY
If you receive a damaged or defective item, or would like to exchange for another size or style, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your order information and a please send a photo of the issue -- we'll help make it right!
We are not currently able to provide pre-paid return labels for addresses outside of the US. As a result, all international customers are responsible for their return shipping.