RADMOR Career Opportunities
Outside Sales Representative
(Independent - 1099)
Our Mission & Values: We’re making the most fashionable golf apparel in the world, all under the lens of sustainability. Being first is a pillar of the brand, as is representing the future of the game, diversity, being thought leaders in a slow moving industry, and driving necessary change. We are pushing the golf industry to make a difference by being aggressive, accountable, and always firing at the pin.
Job Vision: Since our launch in 2021, RADMOR has been the first name in sustainability within the golf industry. As an Outside Sales Representative you will be tasked to develop and create new revenue opportunities within an assigned territory, increase awareness, and win over buyers, golf professionals, and consumers each and every day.
The Outside Sales Representative is responsible for all sales activities from lead generation to closing the sale, within the assigned territory for our green grass/corporate business. The Outside Sales Representative works with internal support staff to achieve customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term goals in line with RADMOR’s vision and values. The ideal candidate for the position is an experienced, driven, assertive seller that is willing and able to accelerate growth and distribution in a developing business. The successful candidate will have an eagerness to continuously improve our service to our customers, and understand that selling and servicing that business is this job’s primary function.
- Travel consistently within the assigned territory as a representative of RADMOR to professionally promote RADMOR products and services to new and existing accounts.
- Focus on new account acquisition in the territory while maintaining existing relationships.
- Develop proper relations and rapport with existing account base within the territory in order to maximize sales results.
- Initiate regular in person and electronic contact with assigned accounts regarding any opportunities to maximize their business with RADMOR.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, and follow-up activities within the assigned territory.
- Partner with Sales Operations to meet customer demands.
- Participate at regional and national industry tradeshows including organizing peripheral training, on-site trunk shows, and events.
- Contribute information to market strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions from accounts.
- Responsible for managing any reimbursable expenses and submitting reports in a timely manner as dictated by RADMOR. Independent sales reps need to have all reimbursed expenses approved by managment prior to activity/event.
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal, as well as verbal and written communication skills in order to develop and maintain key internal and external relationships to support business success.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision via a remote supervisor relationship, including exercising good judgment when making independent decisions.
- Must be able to present materials comfortably in a group environment in person or while using Microsoft Teams.
- Demonstrates a competent level of understanding of RADMOR products and benefits and can present in a professional manner.
- Working knowledge of textiles, fabrics, and general garment construction terms as they apply to RADMOR product lines, as necessary for sales presentation to accounts/customers.
- Maintains a customer-centric approach while understanding that they need support and direction in order to help pioneer a new brand in the world of golf.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, multitask, set goals, and demonstrate flexibility in a dynamic, fast paced sales driven environment.
- Embrace challenges, learn from criticism, and be willing to recognize that consistent, continual effort and grit are the paths to success.
Education And Experience
- Associates’ degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience required; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum two (2) years in apparel sales required.
- Experience maintaining work levels in a fast-paced work environment for self and staff.
- Track record of meeting or exceeding goals in sales organizations with reputations for demanding high-level results.
- Previous experience with fashion apparel or the golf industry required.
Workplace In Territory
- Home office or mobile office; must reside in assigned territory.
- Technology provided may include laptop or tablet.
- Daily travel by car is expected, overnight trips will most likely be necessary to properly service the territory. While traveling, must be prepared to transport all sales sample lines and props for sales presentations.
- Seasonal air travel may be required, (including weekends) to regional and national tradeshows.
- Valid Driver’s License and satisfactory driving record required upon hire and maintained during employment in this role.
RADMOR is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a socially responsible company.